John Smith

Default Ronald Reagan

LOL, everyone knows the best pizza is in New York City.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

No, it's not a university town...yet. The founder of Domino's Pizza

has
donated a quarter of a billion dollars to build the "Notre Dame of the
South" just 15 miles East of where I live. We'll have to see where it
stands academically in about 15 years from now.

On the side of right-wing extremism, just like the founder of Domino's

Isn't that the knucklehead who lets just about every civic group or
commercial promoter in his company's home town use the company's land

for
gatherings, but refused to allow the Lilith (womens' music) festival to

rent
the space because it might attract (whispering) lesbians? What a

brilliant
PR move!

It's W.A.S.P. pizza, anyway. Nobody in their right mind likes it.

It is indeed garbage pizza, especially for a fellow like me who was born
in and grew up in New Haven, Connecticut, home of Pepe's Pizza,
considered by most who know as the very best pizza in the world.