posted to rec.boats.building
jim.isbell jim.isbell is offline

Default Wee Lassie Canoe

On Apr 1, 8:51 pm, "Jim Conlin" wrote:
It's much harder to fair the inside than the outside, so i recommend planking so that the inside is as smooth as you can get it, letting the outside be what it wants to be.
My Wee Lassie II is here

Thats a good thought. So far I have glued in only two thick strips
and they are on the sides before the chine curve so hopefully I can
sand them easier. I will make the next thick one stick out instead of
in. You say "My Wee Lassie II is here", where is "here" Was there
supposed to be a URL there? It didn't come thru.