Wayne.B

Default Buying first boat w/ 3 partners ?

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 21:01:41 GMT, "BooBoo12321"
wrote:
There is no way I am absorbing all the costs of ownership alone.
So, it's either get annoyed at the partners, or get no boat at all.
B/c the price of the boat is not the issue, its all the other costs that
worry me.

There's an old saying about boats, usually attributed to J.P. Morgan,
that goes something like: "If you have to ask, then you can't afford
it."

There's a lot of truth to that unfortunately. My advice is to buy
what you can afford and enjoy it for what it is. You'll keep your
friends as friends, have a boat to use when ever you want, and
maintain it (or not), as you see fit.