posted to rec.boats.building
Jim Conlin Jim Conlin is offline

Default Wee Lassie Canoe

It's much harder to fair the inside than the outside, so i recommend planking so that the inside is as smooth as you can get it, letting the outside be what it wants to be.
My Wee Lassie II is here

"jim.isbell" wrote in message ups.com...
I have been hand picking the strips for thickness so that the most
grossly uneven strips will be on the bottom and as suggested I am also
making sure as I glue them to have the strips even on the outside
surface to make fairing easier.

Is there a place to post pictures on this forum? OR if I attach them
will they come thru?