NOYB

Default OT--why the 18-29 year olds support Kerry

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

No, dimwit. A week ago, Harry said that the age group of 18-29 year

olds
is
more likely to vote for Kerry than Bush. Now, Gallup shows that 53% of

that
same age group doesn't know who we fought in WWII...which makes them a
pretty "uniformed" group as a whole. Since this "uniformed" group is

more
likely to vote for Kerry, then it's safe to say that "uninformed" voters

are
more likely to vote for the Democrat.

Of course, some of that age group will vote Republican...which is why

the
number of "uniformed" is *only* 53%. If the age group were *all*

Democrats,
you'd have a lot larger number of uninformed...and the 53% figure would

be
lot higher.

After Bush was appointed, one of the news channels did an informal survey

of
college students, actually stopping them on 3-4 campuses and asking who

they
voted for and why. Some ridiculously high percentage of women said they
voted for Bush because he had cute ears or some such nonsense.

Try not to assign much meaning to that age group.

That's precisely my point...and the same point I was making a week or so ago
when Harry pointed out that Kerry leads among that age group.