posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.cruising
Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default WiFi Success

On 31 Mar 2007 05:14:27 -0700, "Skip Gundlach"
wrote:

I just don't want to do the unplug/replug/return-to-setup stages if I
don't have to; I've been repeatedly assured it can be done...

We'll see but I wouldn't get your hopes up. I have spent over 6
months working from the boat in the last 2 years while cruising 8,000
miles, sometimes connecting to 2 or 3 different APs in a single week.
Almost all have unique SSIDs, and many require sign-on through a web
proxy.