Larry Larry is offline

Default Atmospheric CO2 -- a different view

Jeff wrote in news:avOdndTVcPgf-
:

As always, you're confused about the facts. The minimum for the
"Little Ice Age" was about 1700, while the beginning of the Industrial
Revolution was about 1760 or later. While the Industrial Revolution
was a profound change in England in the first years, it took 100 years
for it to spread around the world.

So, explain to me the DECREASE in global temperatures from 1940 to 1975
when we drove millions of the worst polluting cars in our history, used
vast amounts of coal to light and heat our homes, factories, industries.
SINCE 1975, this panic has ensued. Vast fortunes were made cleaning up
everything man is allowed to purchase....and the temperature ROSE.

It just doesn't work! It's not YOUR FAULT!

Look at the effect on the 1940-1975 temperature graph of three huge wars.
How much polllution did WW2, Korea and Vietnam introduce into the
atmosphere? The earth continued to cool, totally unconcerned with man.
There's not even a "war wiggle" in the graph. Billions of tons of
pollutants from man's massive wars....did nothing.

Larry