Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default The average boat owning idiot.

On 2007-03-21 17:44:29 -0400, Charlie Morgan said:

If you bought a car for $25k, drove it for 20 years and sold it for 25k, would
you consider it a loss because you spent all that money on oil changes, tires,
and brake jobs? I sure wouldn't. The use I got out of it for those 20 years has
value.

Sailing has costs, but when I factor in what I *used* to pay for
vacations and weekend get-aways that we no longer need, it's positively
cheap. Heck, a weekend on the boat costs less than dinner and a movie.

--
Jere Lull
Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD