Goofball_star_dot_etal Goofball_star_dot_etal is offline

Default Atmospheric CO2 -- a different view

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:08:50 -0600, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:55:47 -0600, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:
Charlie, as the originator of this particular thread, I rule that Cessna's
posts have been entirely on-topic.

Your most recent contributions are slightly off-topic, but I find them
sufficiently entertaining that they might as well be considered on-topic
also.

Carry on.

Your original post was completely off topic for this newsgroup. That's
just
another FACT that you choose to ignore. If this is the way you want this
newsgroup to evolve, I will be more than happy to start lots of off topic
threads to assist you in your endeavors. I may even cross post them to
gain more
impact for your project. Maybe others can also join in and start off topic
threads. That would be GREAT!

CWM

Aw, c'mon, Charlie. You need to go sailing as badly as I do. Unfortunately,
that option isn't open to me for another few weeks. The most I can hope to
do until then is work on the boat when weather allows. But I have to
disagree that the topic is is off-topic for this newsgroup, as the outcome
of the debate could very well impact our ability to engage in this activity.

Tough luck. I have been sailing all winter at 52N. It has been very
pleasant between gales.