Goofball_star_dot_etal Goofball_star_dot_etal is offline

Default Atmospheric CO2 -- a different view

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:54:09 +0000, Larry wrote:

Goofball_star_dot_etal wrote in
:

Myth 2 - Solar activity is the main driver of climate change
Temperature change, 1850-2000

Let's test it! Take away the sun for, say, a month. Then, if anyone
survives, we'll write a report noting how much effect the sun has on
climate change from April 1 to May 1, 2007.....unless, of course, it proves
our alarm department is looney, then we'll bury the truth with the victims
of the experiment.

You snipped the explanation. Naughty!

Larry