Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Atmospheric CO2 -- a different view

* Dave wrote, On 3/30/2007 10:26 AM:
On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 22:13:06 -0400, "mr.b" said:

Of course and in fact, this anything you wish to make a government funded
career out of is barely detectable by the finest laboratory equipment at
this concentration level, you forgot to mention, in your grant
application.

Okay I've had enough. I had you in the idiot bin for 30 days because of
all the "jew banker" **** you were spewing a while back. This ad hominem
crap is intellectually dishonest.

So I take it from your silence on the point that you do have a financial
interest at stake in the matter.

Perhaps you, Karen, Dave and Wilbur can
start your own newsgroup...alt.religion.republican?
alt.cognitive.dissonance? alt.blissful.ignorance?

Hey, I'm an agnostic on the issue. Seems to me that you're the religious
fanatic here--the one trying to stifle discussion of other viewpoints.

In other words, no one is paying you to take one side or the other.
You seem to believe that all positions are motivated by immediate
financial reward.