NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default Donna Lange photo

Well, this isn't my first boat. I am an old veteran of press coverage.

Did I ever tell you about the time that the Amtrak train almost hit my boat
..... ???

========
wrote in message
oups.com...

Tom,

weren't you dubbed "the guy with the imaginary boat" by some people
in this forum not too long ago?

Good that you have a boat now, but Barnes is still a few steps ahead
of you:
It will be a while until TV and press cover 'Wentworth's sailing
adventures', be they good or bad. Aarrgh.

On Mar 29, 7:13 pm, "NE Sailboat" wrote:
Roger ,, what ever happened to the infamous Barnes? The "other" sailor
of
the round the world trip.

Did he go back to La La Land?