posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default All ashore

Excellent post!

"katy" wrote in message

Not mean spirited and anyone who knows me personally will

attest to
that. I am tired of being taken advantage of as a

countyry. Let people
walk all over you long enough and you turn into a dorrmat.

And if you
read my reply, youwould see that I am entirely for

providing relief for
them IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES...WHERE THEY BELONG! Why

should AMericans
have to go to reat lengths of non-reproduction so that

others can come
here and reap the benefits our ancestors laid down for us?

If we need to
keep the popyulation down in this country so we can be

more
self-sustaining the first place we should turn to is the

open door. It
should be shut. Like I said, there are plenty of agencies

and chartible
organizations that do finr jobs...back them...reinforce

what they
do...help them make that country habitable again...but

letting them all
come here is not an answer for anyone and if you don't see

that then
you're blind. Other countries have closed their doors and

made it
possible for only a few to enter...do you think if you

pulled up stakes
and decided all of a sudden to become an Australian they

would just let
you in? Japan certainly won't...you're not

Japanese...Korea
won't..you're not Korean...