mr.b mr.b is offline

Default Atmospheric CO2 -- a different view

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:50:47 +0000, Larry wrote:

Of course and in fact, this anything you wish to make a government funded
career out of is barely detectable by the finest laboratory equipment at
this concentration level, you forgot to mention, in your grant
application.

Okay I've had enough. I had you in the idiot bin for 30 days because of
all the "jew banker" **** you were spewing a while back. This ad hominem
crap is intellectually dishonest. Perhaps you, Karen, Dave and Wilbur can
start your own newsgroup...alt.religion.republican?
alt.cognitive.dissonance? alt.blissful.ignorance?

just some suggestions

in the meantime, I'll be resetting the filter to "never expire"

*plonk*