Harry Krause

Default OT--why the 18-29 year olds support Kerry

NOYB wrote:
"****tard" wrote in message
ink.net...

NOYB wrote:

"****tard" wrote in message
thlink.net...

Harry Krause wrote:

Doug Kanter wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"****tard" wrote in message news:0Z5xc.5954

......the modern
inhabitants of Greece are referred to, in English as
Greeks. ONLY as Greeks. Period. Full stop. The end.

'Grecian' is ONLY an adjective, never a noun.

Ahhhhh. Another dumb**** liberal to enter the fray. You seem quite
a bit
dumber than the rest...except, perhaps for basskisser. Perhaps you

two

are

related?

"Grecian" is another name for a "greek". Go get a dictionary. Maybe
one

of

the smarter liberals could read it to you.

Hmm. Another dumb **** who was left back 3 times in 9th grade, AND

missed

the GEDs. Grecian is an adjective. Greek is a noun.

Well, "Grecian" may be used as a noun, but such use is archaic, and
certainly nothing a numnutz such as Bush would know. If he used
"Grecian" to describe Greeks, it was yet another gaffe on his part.

Correct.

Correct? You said it's "an adjective, not a noun, period". Remember

that,

****tard?

"If [Bush] used 'Grecian' to describe Greeks, it was
yet another gaffe on his part."

That statement is correct.

And the part where you claimed that "it's ONLY an adjective; never a noun"?
Harry corrected you there. Are you in agreement with him or not? If not,
then you really *ARE* the dumbest poster to stain the archives of rec.boats.

Hmmmm. NOYB categorizes those who disagree with me as "...the dumbest
poster to stain the archives of rec.boats."

Well, not really, but if I were a "rightie," that would be a conclusion
I would attempt to push...