Joe

Default Ronald Reagan

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

God bless you President Reagan. Thank you for your service to our

country.

Lemming.

Poor Kevin Noble, his brain riddled with FAS.

Hey, JoeTechnician, I'll be in Florida in two weeks. Care to get
together for a beer? I'll be in Masaryktown, near Brookesville.

To everybody: watch and notice how he hides behind the newsgroup, in
his own scared little world of privacy.net.....poor little thing.

Symptoms of FAS (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)

Complex pattern of behavioral and learning problems- Check
Difficulties with memory, attention and judgment.- Check
Mental retardation.- Check
Facial abnormalities- TBD
Aggression.- Check