Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Sold the Scout - new twist

"JimH" wrote in message

Is this it? http://providence.craigslist.org/boa/302194139.html

Yup. Except that on close inspection the pics are not of my boat. There are
a few minor differences plus the fact that there's no way he could have left
my house after 6pm, as dusk was approaching, trailered it to a boatyard, got
it off the trailer and taken pictures in broad daylight both on blocks and
in the water by 7:48pm which is the time of the Providence posting.

That's what is really weird, because the description of the boat and
electronics, including the 23 engine hours, *exactly* matches my boat.
Also, when he was here he commented on how "economical" the Yamaha 200 hp 4
stroke was .... the same words used in the listing.

Eisboch