posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
katy katy is offline

Default Your boat should reflect your status in life. . .

doc wrote:
The Boat may reflect the man, I have found you need a lot of money to
equip. a sail boat but there are ways around some and not others new
things cost, my boat is 33yr young and I would pick her over many
newer boats but the reason I realy got her was price it was the most
boat for the amount of money I had to spend the again you shouldnt
expect much more from a sergant in the Army (36' Morgan One Ton)
http://www.docsmity.com/
SFC Rob Smith

At least you have an official uniform...and your crew could all wear
their's too....CamoBoat!