KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Atmospheric CO2 -- a different view

"Cessna 310" wrote in message
KLC Lewis wrote:

Wrong focus. Yes, the entire paper supports that the recent CO2 rise is
due to human activity -- and that I do not dispute. It is clear that we
are generating CO2 which would not otherwise be put into the atmosphere.
Nevertheless, the amount that we are generating does not approach that
which is generated by natural processes.

And PETA (not the "People Eating Tasty Animals" gang) just jumped Al Gore
for eating meat. They claim that all the beef and pork farms create the
largest single contribution to atmospheric carbon. They say he needs to
focus on moving the world to a vegan diet to save the planet form global
warming.

So I guess we can find some real humor in this discussion.

They're kinda right, actually. But it's not the cows and pigs themselves,
per se: it's the bar-b-ques. lol

"Don't have a cow, the swine is fine!"