Steven Shelikoff

Default Usage of motoroil

basskisser wrote:
(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message

Nah, Steve, you stupid old man. You see, I get tired of drawn up
pieces of crap like you and Joe, hiding behind newsgroups. You name
call, etc. real well, when hiding behind a newsgroup, like hiding
behind mommy's skirt. But it's a different story when asked to do so
in person, huh? But, alas, you shouldn't be afraid, you've got Karate
training, right? Where did you take that training? Rank? Dojo?
Lineage? Oh, you don't know, right?

Nah, DimDummy, you stupid old man. What you get tired of is being
proven a dumb idiot with every post you make. That's why you won't
answer any more direct questions, because you now realize you're just a
stupid fool who doesn't know squat about anything. Here's a short list
of the things you've been wrong about in just this single thread that so
beautifully demonstrates your stupidity. I'm probably missing a few
things because there's so much you were wrong about, but here goes:

Yeah, sure, the same old, same old. I just love how you think you know
everything, and no one else knows anything! How did anyone ever teach
you anything? It must be hell going through life so damned important.
Did your extensive karate training teach you that? What WAS that
training, anyway?

You're wrong when you said an engine normally burns NO oil. Your
ineptness in defending that indefensible position led you to be wrong
about a whole host of things, including:

I have given many examples fortifying my case, you've just either not
read them, or not understood them. Just like you, to not take any
other written material as important, other than material that YOU have
dredged up.

When a wiper wipes a viscous liquid off a surface, you claimed that the
speed of the wiper does not affect how much liquid is left on the
surface. That's wrong.

When a wiper wipes a viscous liquid off a surface, you claimed that the
temperature of the liquid directly affects how much liquid is left on
the surface. That's wrong. The viscosity does, not the temperature.
The temp may or may not affect the viscosity.

In this case, it DOES, which makes YOU wrong when you say that temp.
doesn't affect the outcome.

You're wrong when you claim that there must be visible blue smoke if an
engine is burning any oil, even minute amounts.

Never said that. You claimed that there doesn't have to BE SMOKE.
There does. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't
exist.

When oil gets through the exhaust valve stem of a running engine, it
ends up being burned. You're wrong when you claimed it doesn't.

No.....it is simply pushed out of the chamber on the exhaust stroke.
If it is bad enough, with enough cylinders leaking through valve stem
seal, then you can actually SEE oil residue on the tailpipe. Ever seen
it? If not, it's those blinders in the way again.

You're wrong when you claim that saying something was "consumed in the
combustion process" is not the same thing as saying it "burned".

I said this: Consumed is NOT the same as burned. PERIOD. Do you
believe that it IS?

You were wrong when you said the GM reference never says that an engine
looses oil on the cylinder wall. It does, and the reference does say
that.

No, it doesn't.

You're wrong in thinking that the oil pressure gauge is reading the
force of the oil against the wiper ring.

Where DID I say that??

You're wrong when you say that the pressure against the walls of the
crankcase is constant everywhere when the engine is running. Turbulence
causes that not to be true.

The flow is laminar. Your Reynold's equation says as much.

You're wrong when you claim that the pressure against the top of the
piston in a running normal air compressor is the same as the pressure in
the tank.

Guess you've never taking an elementary physics class, huh? How could
the pressure (per square inch) be different?

You're wrong when you claim that the force against the top of the rings
is the same as the force everywhere else in the cylinder.

Again, elementary physics says you are wrong.

You're wrong when you claimed that I was the first person to start
calling names. You were.

No, sorry. Do some research. YOU are.

You're wrong when you claimed that I was first person to call someone a
little school girl. You did

again, you are wrong.

You're wrong when you claimed that you never called on your daughter to
defend you.

You're wrong when you claimed that I screwed some woman out of her child
support.

When did I "claim" that?

You're wrong when you claimed that karate does not teach etiquette.

It doesn't. Please provide your Karate experience. I'll then provide
mine.
It teaches history, it teaches it's particular philosophy, it teaches
discipline. Etiquette? Nah....This weekend, I went through all of my
books, including Ed Parker, who is the father of American Kenpo
Karate. To my knowledge, he never mentions "etiquette". Of course, you
think you know more than I do on the subject, so please show where he
mentions it. Or Lee Wedlake.

You're wrong when you claimed that karate does not teach not to panic
and to remain calm when confronted.

Never said it does not teach you "not to panic". It doesn't however,
teach you to remain "calm". Quite the contrary. When confronted, the
three principles are, in order, speed, power and intensity.

You're wrong when you claim that under the principles of karate, it's ok
to physically attack your opponent first if you think you need to defend
your honor.

Attack or be attacked. Your choice. I know which one I, or any other
KNOWLEDGABLE martial artist will take. You?

More PROOF you know nothing about Karate if you think it's ok to physically
attack someone to defend your honor when they have not attacked you first.
You really need to brush up on those lessons. But you're such an idiot
lessons probably can't help you.

And all that is just what I quickly found from one thread. I'm sure
there's a lot more things you were wrong about. Sad thing is, there's
nothing you were right about.

Only in YOUR eyes. It must be pure hell thinking you are the greatest!

You're the one saying I'm the greatest, not me. I'm saying that you don't
know squat about anything you've posted on. That fact is self evident.

Steve