Jim Jim is offline

Default Good old State of Connecticut...

Take the advanced rider course given at Americade. You'll be glad you did.
Americade itself is a hoot.
Jim
MA has a pretty good rule regarding new motorcycle license applicants. If
you successfully complete an approved course of instruction the registry
waives the requirements of a formal road test and issues the motorcycle
endorsement. My son did this a couple of years ago and although I've had
a motorcycle endorsement for many years (obtained the old fashioned way),
I decided to take the course with him, just for the fun of it. It was
very worthwhile and I'd recommend it to even the most seasoned of riders.

Eisboch