Goofball_star_dot_etal Goofball_star_dot_etal is offline

Default Atmospheric CO2 -- a different view

On 28 Mar 2007 17:11:02 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:41:28 +0100, Goofball_star_dot_etal
said:

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 04:27:19 GMT, Rich Hampel
wrote:

ON the other hand ...........
Lets assume for the sake of argument that real non-politicallly
influenced and objective science can be the answer of whats going on;
and .........
1. The sun is producing more energy at this particular cycle (of the
Holocene interglacial epoch).

No

[snip]
No

[snip]

Wrong answer. He wasn't asserting it as a fact. He was asking that it be
assumed for the sake of argument. "No" in that context says simply "My
mind's made up and no amount of logic, argument or fact will change it. I'm
not willing to discuss the matter."

No, "no" means we need not guess or "assumed for the sake of argument"
because the measurements have already been made.