Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default Atmospheric CO2 -- a different view

You are aware that hurricanes tend to run in ten-year cycles, and that we
are currently in the last few of years of a "high" period? And that,
technically speaking, humans are also "fauna"?

yep; on the hurricane cycle, also global wobbel, shrinking ice caps on
mars and most of the other stuff folks like to defend one point or
another with.

The exclusion of humans from fauna was deliberate so I would not have
folks arguing evolution at me.

This is why provided search links to ALL of the data.

Dave... yes I suppose i am a "greenie" at that. I just researched the
research instead of listening to Chomski or Rush.

Faith in politics much like faith in nav aids is a good way to die.