Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default Atmospheric CO2 -- a different view

Oh ...and you are an ass.

My, my. A little hot under the collar are we?

nope thats why i re read my post and asked you to insert "being"
before an.

GW discussions dont make me hot under the coller; i reserve that for
old southern californians moving to oregon and trying to change the
laws.

GW is just a thing that needs to be delt with. I have no illusions
that most of the population is going to ignore the problem untill it
affects them.

I just figure sailors who live by the sea would be a bit more ready to
read the current research because it has a real effect on our
decisions (when and where we sail) and our insurances. (dont know
about sport sailors but ships are getting hit a little harder these
days)
this subject intrests me because i think sailors will look at current
research and give it a closer look than our Respective parties and
politics. However this depends on actually reading the work and not
getting the snooze from CNN.

in my career, i have seen a change in the waters i would be sailing at
different times of the year.
breakup in Dead Horse is now the middle of june and not mid july.
Africa is spitting tropical storms into the carib a little more often
than ten years ago. it affects how i plan a trip and how i navigate.
Even ships have limits and in some storms.
The tuna are getting closer and closer to shore here in oregon every
year and, early. the tuna fleet is already on its way up from the
south seas and its only march.

Folks do point out darwinianin selection but seem to forget that the
only reason GW is of concern is humans. the flora and fauna will live
on.