thunder thunder is offline

Default More on Global Warming

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:03:29 +0000, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

There is still a ton of ice on Webster Lake - probably won't clear until
at least Monday unless we get a real break in the weather. Also all the
local ponds are still frozen over and the DEP is getting a little antsy
about stocking for Opening Day April 14th - apparently it's the same all
over the state.

Global Warming my ass. :)

Weird winter. Around here, if I'm not mistaken, it was one of the top
five warmest winters on record, but the coldest February. But then, I
thought we were talking about climate, not weather. ;-)