RJSmithers RJSmithers is offline

Default Good old State of Connecticut...

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 17:10:35 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message

Had the same thing happen when trying to register a motorcycle at Fort
Belvoir. I had a Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) instructor's card,
but
to register the bike I had to have either the basic rider's course or
advanced rider's course card. Both are well below the instructor level.
--
***** Hope your day is better than decent! *****

John H

Yeah but...when did you get that instructor's card... 1948 ??

1991, why?

BTW, not all Canadians share your unwillingness to read.

http://www.canadianvalues.ca/commentary.aspx?aid=288

--
***** Hope your day is better than decent! *****

John H

Yeah..right! Quote someone from Calgary which prides itself on being a
little Houston.
Alberta's premier once said 'Let the the Eastern *******s freeze in the
dark' when complaining about selling some of his oil below market value for
the good of the country.

Why should anyone sell their product below market value? If someone in
Newfoundland wanted to buy your boat below market value would you sell
it to them? They would appreciate it. My guess is you would tell them
to let the *******s die dry. grin