John H. John H. is offline

Default More on Spring

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:15:59 -0400, RJSmithers wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:35:21 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Spring is here. The lawn fertilizer guy just finished riding his
chemical cart around my lawn. Fertilizer and pre-emergent anti-crabgrass
formulae.

Fascinating.

What kind of boat was he using?

I had the pest guy out today and he was spraying for ants around the
border of my home. It really was facinating to watch him work. I feel
much better sharing this.

Tomorrow my wife and I will be going shopping for spring clothes.

Today must be *the* pest control day! Superior came out and did my spring
service. They walked.

Yesterday I fertilized, put down a pre-emergent weed killer, and a grub
killer. I walked.

Maybe I don't need a treadmill after all.
--
***** Hope your day is better than decent! *****

John H