KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Went up to the boat today

"mr.b" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:53:52 -0400, Charlie Morgan quoted a dolt:

Hmm. It also parallels the disappearance of ear-pleasing harmonies and
the rise of atonal music since the mid-1800s. Ergo, it's the change in
what composers are doing that's causing an increase in CO2 levels.

This prime example of "Dave-think" illustrates why I've killfiled him.
Thanks for the reminder.

He is actually making a valid point, through facetiousness. Correlation does
not imply causation. But then, I'm in your plonky bits, ain't I?