Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Good old State of Connecticut...

"John H." wrote in message

Had the same thing happen when trying to register a motorcycle at Fort
Belvoir. I had a Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) instructor's card, but
to register the bike I had to have either the basic rider's course or
advanced rider's course card. Both are well below the instructor level.

MA has a pretty good rule regarding new motorcycle license applicants. If
you successfully complete an approved course of instruction the registry
waives the requirements of a formal road test and issues the motorcycle
endorsement. My son did this a couple of years ago and although I've had a
motorcycle endorsement for many years (obtained the old fashioned way), I
decided to take the course with him, just for the fun of it. It was very
worthwhile and I'd recommend it to even the most seasoned of riders.

Eisboch