posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default Your boat should reflect your status in life. . .

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message ...
There are sailboats and there are sailboats. Your boat

should be a
reflection of your own life's ambition. If you are just a

poor schmuck
living in a double-wide in Pennsylvania then anything you

can come up
with to sail I say more power to you. A working man has to

do what he
can to get out on the water and should realize even an

unnoteworthy
vessel is better than no vessel at all.

If I moved up to a double wide, I couldn't afford mu
sailboat.

Could you honestly have much confidence in a lawyer who

could not afford
one of the above or was so ignorant that he sailed a

MacGregor 26?

No. But how would you know? Usually Mac owners lie about
the boat they own, and lawyers are professional liars.

Scotty