Gould 0738

Default OT--Terrific employment news again

He has made several blunders here and has yet to say he was wrong. The guy
has an ego problem.

reposted from yesterday:
What was that about blunders?

Subject: OT--Terrific employment news again
From: (Gould 0738)
Date: 6/7/2004 2:22 PM Pacific Standard Time
"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

Gulp! Does that mean Gould "lied" when he said that burger flippers

*were*
reclassified as manufacturing jobs?

Maybe just gullible.

More precisely, misled by the administration's own recommendation that
fast food jobs should now be considered manufacturing.

(Sort of like "ketchup counts as a vegetable in a school lunch")

Whatever the source of my misinformation, I do hereby admit to being
underinformed and reaching an erroneous conclusion. You guys have to be correct
once in a while, how the heck else could you be called the "right" wing? :-)