JimC JimC is offline

Default The Joys of Boating

katy wrote:

wrote:

Dog gone Katie... that was kind of a cold hearted admonishment
of Mr. Hendra's post much less Jim Cate.

Excluding Jim of course... it could well be that Mr. Hendra is
not up to speed and familiar with the infamous Captain Neal and
his literary escapades (much less alias) via these news groups.

For the record... I myself found Peter Hendra's post a very inter-
esting readindeed... and thank him for sharing.

Bill

Channel Islands Harbor
Oxnard, California

Considering how many warnings have gone out in the past few months
regarding Neal's new aliases, I'm surprised that there's anyone out
there that was not aware that he's a troll...and besides, Jim C. has a
Mac26X....I know he likes it..I know he sails it quite frequently and
enjoys his time out on the water..I do think, though, that promoting it
is another thing. They are bad sailboats and mediocre motorboats...

One minor correction. - I have a Mac26M, not a 26X. The 26M is the
model in current production.

Jim