posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT Root canal

"katy" wrote in message
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
Anybody here ever had a root canal. I'm scheduled to have one next
week and I've been wondering if this rather primitive sounding
technique of gutting the insides of a tooth and filling the now dead
tooth with plastic is the best modern dentistry has come up with. Is
there any other treatment for a small abscess at one of the roots of
a tooth other than killing the tooth? The tooth doesn't even hurt. It
just feels funny when I chew on it. If I chew gum it feels a little
like it's gonna pull out but it's tight in the jaw and there's not
swelling or discoloration or any other external sign of a problem
They only caught it on an x-ray. But my dentist says get her done! He
says it will never get better on its own and might end up causing
problems for nearby teeth not to mention degrade my general health
and stamina because it represents a low-grade infection my body has
to fight constantly. Any thoughts or experiences?

Wilbur Hubbard

Decapitation...

Hey, Katy. You might be happy to learn my eyes correct to 20/20 . . .

Wilbur Hubbard