[email protected] billwarnock@earthlink.net is offline

Default The Joys of Boating

And Vic...

If you still have a lingering interest in the MacGregor 26 boats...
and as others have suggested... check out this web site:

http://macgregorsailors.com

It is a moderated forum... with about 1800 registered users...
and very active concerning the MacGregor product... mostly
the good... but the bad and ugly as well. (smile)

And yeh... I am an owner as well... and you are more than wel-
come to email me direct. The email address that is shown... is
for real.

I have made it personal policy not to discuss the attributes as well
as the shortcomings of this boat on public forums... for obvious rea-
sons.

Jim Cate is the only one that I am aware of that has the guts to do
so. heh heh

Best regards to all...

Bill

Anacapa Isle Marina