Larry Larry is offline

Default Atmospheric CO2 -- a different view

"KLC Lewis" wrote in
et:

act upon better, more long-term data? I suggest that
the latter is wiser than the former.

We have long term data back several million years. But, alas, that data
shows we are in one of the coldest eras of the planet's history, so that
data MUST be ignored or someone is gonna cut off our government grand
checks. That would be the REAL catastrophy, not global warming, which is a
lie.

Global Warming is an INDUSTRY, not a fact.

Download "The Great Global Warming Swindle" from
alt.binaries.multimedia.documentaries newsgroup. It was broadcast, I
think, on ITN in the UK.

Larry
--
Alltel Axcess TV - 10 minutes of TV