Harry Krause Harry Krause is offline

Default Spring must be coming because the water temp...

JimH wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...is up 1.5 degrees F since I last dipped my thermometer in the Bay.
49F at the moment, with the air temp 80F.

Not bad for March.

I rely on the water temperature recorded one mile out and at the bottom of
the lake as it is a bit more reliable than surface temperatures. Lake Erie
is now 35F and will eventually warm to the low 70's by the 4th of July.

We have also had beautiful weather here over the past 2 days, with temps in
the 70's.

I wish I could walk out into the Bay for a mile...bit nippy yet.