JimC JimC is offline

Default The Joys of Boating

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

"Vic Smith" wrote in message

Right. I'm not going to do an impulse buy.

That's excellent that you're taking your time and doing it right.
There's one moron around here by the name of JimC who claims he's a
lawyer. He ran out on an impulse and bought a Mac26M and now is totally
embarrassed about his uninformed entry-level purchase. It's like I'm
sure people look at his boat and then find out he's a lawyer and they
begin to wonder how lame is this guy. Lawyers who are worth a hoot make,
what, about 500 dollars an hour so he ought to be able to afford a real
boat and a classy boat at that. Anyhow, poor JimC spent probably a
hundred hours posting things about how he was so happy with his purchase
but you could tell he was not happy at all. Somebody who's happy with
his boat doesn't spend hundreds of hours trying to convince himself how
great it is.

What's really sick is how Wilbur, and a few others, devote all that
attention and time posting such garbage criticizing me and my boat. If
he was really interested in sailing and really enjoying his own boat,
he wouldn't be so interested in posting more sarcastic notes like that
one. (Actually, once was enough for us to get your peculiar and biases
re the Macs, Wilbur.) - Why do you go on and on on this subject? It
suggests that you have some other motive, of course. - Are you jealous
that I'm out sailing and enjoying my boat after you have posted all
those notes explaining why I shouldn't enjoy sailing it?

It's obvious that Wilbur has some personal problems and is in need of
professional help. - No normal adult would get his jollies posting such
childish, personal attacks on a fellow sailor, over and over again.

Jim