posted to alt.sailing.asa
Mowe Z. Slowley Mowe Z. Slowley is offline

Default Republicans call for impeachment of Bush

Keith nuttle wrote:
Nathan Branden wrote:
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/poli...85/detail.html

The Republicans are starting to call for the impeachment of Bush over
his Iraq war policy. How much do anyone want to bet the bonehead
Democrats will oppose the Republicans on this one. Oops! They already
have, Pelosi said so. What is with these Democrats? They are against
the war but let the troops linger underfunded, and now have Bush's
head on a platter but can't do anything about it. Are they that
incompetent? What gives?

God bless all you former and current Marines out there.

Semper Fi!

Nathan

Contrary to popular opinion Clinton was impeached for lying under oath,
not for his affair with Monica.

Every time a

bell rings, another angel gets her wings?

Your world is so ordered. You know what's going to happen so well,
you feel free to paraphrase in absolute terms?

I don't even need to understand the pretext, your nomenclature
brands you an idiot. The world is not so ordered, my precious.

It is basic human nature, that they will keep doing, what they are doing
as long as they are encouraged, or think there is a chance of getting
their way. Any of you who have successfully raised children can see
what is going on in Iraq.

Really? And what about the United States? Will 'successful'
parenthood help you to see your own house more clearly?

the US must unite and show snip that acts snip will not be tolerated.

Oh. I'm seeing a pattern now. There was no temperance in your
children's upbringing, was there?

No musicians or artists amongst your brood.

One voice, One parent, to rule them all.
Tolerance will not be tolerated!

So, it follows that "Might makes Right" as well then??

There has not been one pacifist movement in history that has prevent
blood shed.

Oh. I love this one.
What is the inverse of this statement?

How many militaristic movements have prevented bloodshed?
Was there ever a weapon made that was not used?

"You /are/ the weakest link"

--
When you do something right,
No one will know you did anything at all.

....attributed to 'God'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-nXT8lSnPQ