posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default 5 Boats Burn here

Martin Baxter wrote:
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

It's good to see power boats burn. No big loss. Good riddance to them.

You callous cur, four people were hurt, two of them apparently badly
burned. Ever known anyone badly burned, ever worked in a burn ward?

Martin

I worked in one for one weekend at Cardinal Glennon CHildren's Hospital
in St. Louis...for exactly one weekend...I transferred out to the
Neurology ward because it was just too much for me to take in at the
time..I had toddlers at the time and wouild go home so upset becasue of
the screaminmg and crying and the smell that I was afraid it would
affect my kids...burn units are the most horrible places in
hospitals...on all fronts, emotionally, visually, and olfactory...the
people who work there continuously are saints...