Gould 0738

Default OT--Terrific employment news again

Then I retract my apology for initially providing you with inaccurate data
on the boat speed/economy thread.

No apology was sought.

I wanted to bronze your admission of error, (a rare item), not the apology.

If you care to apologize for accusing me of being a liar, I'd accept that.

You might have noticed that when our perspectives differed in the boat speed
thread I never stooped to insult. It really is possible to take different sides
without getting all grammar school about it. Yes, it's increasingly rare but
diplomacy is an art we would all do well to cultivate.