Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Bottom Paint question

* Wilbur Hubbard wrote, On 3/26/2007 12:30 PM:

What's 200 bucks these days? Hardly worth worrying about. You must be
some miserly sumbitch. I'd spend the extra 200 bucks and not worry about
it.

And that's why you're living in a refrigerator box.

As a matter of fact, knowing for a fact that bottom paint is going
to do nothing but continue going up in price, I probably buy enough for
the next three of four haulouts. Save money in the long run that way.
Why be penny wise and pound foolish?

Perhaps I'll repeat again: The cheaper paint was rated better for my
area. Why would I be so foolish as to continue using a more expensive
paint that has already shown that it is not multi-season?