Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Bottom Paint question

* Charlie Morgan wrote, On 3/26/2007 11:23 AM:
On 26 Mar 2007 10:11:03 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 07:43:09 -0400, Jeff said:

Then you can add one coat each year.

I would have thought the reason you get a multi-season ablative is so you
don't have to add one coat each year.

Normaly, that would be true, but he's using a cheap knock-off product.
He saved $50, though, so it's a sweet bargain!

If you had actually read my posts, you would have known that I've used
Micron Extra exclusively for this millennium. When I tried to skip a
season, I started getting barnacles, even though I still had lots of
paint. That's why I decided to try the cheaper stuff this year - why
pay all that money for something that doesn't perform better in in my
home water?

If it doesn't work as well, then my last trip home will take an extra
15 minutes. If it does work better, as the only reputable marine
testing magazine predicts, I will have saved $200.