Clams Canino Clams Canino is offline

Default Merc 5.0: Not run since '02

You MUST replace the waterpump impeller in the foot. Rubber ages fast.

Carb cleaning is a "maybe".......

-W

"Tim" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 25, 11:03 pm, "Boater1953" wrote:
I have inherited a 1992 2452 Bayliner Classic. The boat was stored in
2002 and not fogged,etc. The boat did not have any problems and it was
stored in a covered environment. The electrical and hydraulic system
test OK.

I"ll drain/clean the gas tank; install new fuel/air filter; change
plugs and oil before starting.

Any more preventive maintenance items before I "turn the key"?

I may keep or sell.

Thanks

The carburator will probably need a re-build.