posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz Jonathan Ganz is offline

Default Republicans call for impeachment of Bush

In article ,
Keith nuttle wrote:
Contrary to popular opinion Clinton was impeached for lying under oath,
not for his affair with Monica.

And, he was found not guilty on all counts by the Senate.

Every time a person in government, or in the media opens their mouth and
says we should get out of Iraq, they are sanctioning the killing of
another soldier or Iraq civilian. Their support makes the extremist
think that his death will be the straw that will cause the US to
surrender in Iraq. He thinks with his death, the US will finally decide
to leave.

Bull.

It is basic human nature, that they will keep doing, what they are doing
as long as they are encouraged, or think there is a chance of getting
their way. Any of you who have successfully raised children can see
what is going on in Iraq.

We encouraged them by invading based on lies. The only way to fix it
is to get out of their civil war and let them deal with it. Sad, but
true. We are certainly to blame.

As with children, the US must unite and show one face to the the
terrorist who are killing innocent civilians and soldiers and tell them
by words and actions that their acts will not be tolerated.

Like in Darfur? I guess we're not going to be invading there any time
soon.

There has not been one pacifist movement in history that has prevent
blood shed. In every pacifist incidence they have only postponed the
conflict for a number of years, then it is worse that if it had been
resolved when it first occurred.

Different discussion. No one is advocating pacifism.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com