BooBoo12321

Default Buying first boat w/ 3 partners ?

Good points, Tony.

There is no way I am absorbing all the costs of ownership alone.
So, it's either get annoyed at the partners, or get no boat at all.
B/c the price of the boat is not the issue, its all the other costs that
worry me.

"Tony Thomas" wrote in message
Don't do it. Someone will tear the prop up and not tell anyone and the

next
time you go to take it out, you can't because the prop is messed up and
noone will take responsiblity for it.
Who gets it on the 4th of July weekend, Labor day weekend, etc. My guess

is
everyone will want it for the holidays.
What happens when you go to get in the boat and there are potatoe chip
crumbs everywhere and ants crawling around.

Don't do it.

As for the brands, all the brands your friend recommended don't make (or
speciallize) in bowriders. They make great fishing boats. Don't get hung
up on brand. Find a boat you like that has been took care of and put your
money into a used boat for yourself. Use the boat and if you find you

don't
use it enough to justify then sell it.