Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Bottom Paint question

* Charlie Morgan wrote, On 3/25/2007 1:55 PM:
On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 12:27:49 -0400, Jeff wrote:

snip a bunch of weak rationalizations and backpeddling, similar to those found
in unethical magazines, such as Practical Sailor

Typical of Charlie, when his lies are refuted, and his "facts" shown
to be false, he snips it all and calls it "backpeddling." It would
have been interesting if he could actually show a case where PS had
been unethical, but it appears that he just made up his claims.

Frankly, I understand that on occasion they are a bit sloppy, and
sometimes I don't agree with their conclusions, but they do show their
methods and seem to present data fairly. Even Charlie admits as much,
because in both of his stories he says they "confessed" to their
procedures.

Best of luck to you with your bargain paint, Jeff. Maybe there really IS such a
thing as a a free lunch, and maybe you CAN get something for nothing.

Micron may be worth every penny in some environments, as I said I was
pleased with how well it did in Florida. But this isn't a life or
death issue; its not like I'm using rotgut engine oil, or cutrate
filters. The worst case is a bit more slime to powerwash off next Fall.