Default Bottom Paint question

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 12:27:49 -0400, Jeff wrote:

snip a bunch of weak rationalizations and backpeddling, similar to
those found
in unethical magazines, such as Practical Sailor

Best of luck to you with your bargain paint, Jeff. Maybe there really
IS such a
thing as a a free lunch, and maybe you CAN get something for nothing.

CWM

I used to ride a motorcycle. The saying back then was "Got a cheap head;
buy a cheap helmet." Jeff has a cheap boat so his major concern is
getting cheap bottom paint. I guess if I had an ugly catamaran that was
loaded down for cruising so it didn't perform worth a lick I probably
would want cheap bottom paint where growth happened in a hurry. That way
when somebody mentioned something about how slow my boat was I could
say. "Ah, the bottom paint is dead and it needs a good scraping. That's
why it's so slow. But you should see it go with fresh paint!"

Jeff gets something for nothing all the time. He gets roundly
disrespected. But, on second thought, he works pretty hard even for
that. I stand corrected.

Wilbur Hubbard