BooBoo12321

Default Buying first boat w/ 3 partners ?

Excellent points. Thank you.

Are you and all your partners able to boat on weekdays as easily as
weekends? Consider schedule snafus oriented around weekends.

I will be taking the summer off, so I'll have all the weekday time I want.
During summer, one could theoretically break each evening into 2
shifts....5-7pm & 7-9pm.
So 10 weekday shifts, and maybe 10 more on the weekend...
With some scheduling, I think there's plenty of time for every to use the
boat.
Besides, the partners are personal friends, and we would be boating together
often.

Water skiing implies at least two other persons along with you. Are your
friends and family able to boat on weekdays as easily as weekends?

Consider
schedule snafus oriented around weekends.

Can't you do it with one other person? Yes, I can find people to go with.
Recall, the partners are personal friends, and we would be boating together
often.