cwest

Default Holding tank cleaning

I suspect that I might have a heavy mineral build up in my holding tank.
There is no inspection port to confirm this but after looking at the
build up in the hose leading to the tank I feel that it is very likely.
My question is; what, short of removing the tank and hammering the crap
(no pun intended) out of it, is the best method of removing the build up.
I think I heard a while back that acetic acid (vinegar) works. Any
comments or other ideas.
Thanks
--
remove "abcde" from e-mail address to reply

"I think it would be a good idea."
Mahatma Gandhi
http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Mahatma_Gandhi/ (1869 -
1948), when asked what he thought of Western civilization