Peter Hendra Peter Hendra is offline

Default The average boat owning idiot.

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 18:56:08 -0600, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

Well, I'm not a Muslim (nor a "he" for that matter), but Yeshua (aka
"Jesus") is considered a Prophet, along with Moses and Muhammed, and not
"God." There is no god but God, and salvation comes not from believing in a
Man, but by following the Laws of God -- essentially by "Submission to the
Will of God," which is the meaning of Islam.

My Faith differs in significant ways with Islam, in that we believe that
Prophets are sent to every generation, and that there will be no "Last
Prophet" until the end of time. Nevertheless, we agree with them in
significant ways also -- primarily that there is no god but God.

KLC,

Forgive me for the gender slip. I should have learned by now to
respond to initials with this in mind. English does not make this
easy.

It is refreshing to see that someone who is not a Moslem knows so much
about the essentials of the religion. It is amazing how many people
think that we "worship" Mohammed in addition to our normal practices
of flag burning etc.

cheers
Peter